Chris has interviewed over 150 of the most prominent thought leaders in the world. Guests on his show have included:
- Tony Hsieh (CEO – Zappos)
- Alexis Ohanian (Founder – Reddit.com)
- Michael Moss (Pulitzer Prize Winner)
- Brené Brown (Best Selling Author/Researcher)
- Dan Pink (Best Selling Author)
- Seth Godin (Marketing Expert)
Covers a wide variety of topics including psychology, business, technology, neuroscience, mathematics, writing, philosophy, self-help, cinematography, and much more.
Show highlights and awards include:
- iTunes “New and Noteworthy”
- iTunes Ranked #10 overall show and #1 in education
- 2012 and 2013 Podcast Awards Finalist
- Over 2 million downloads
- 4.5 out of 5 star rating
Chris is in the process of getting his first 10 episodes of “Thrive Podcast” created. Sign up for our newsletter to be notified when the first episode is released. You don’t want to miss it!